Delivering outstanding client service through tailored strategic solutions is what makes us different from our competitors. At Froehlich & De La Rua you will experience personalized client service and support. We are proud to provide our clients with an outstanding service level to go that 'extra-mile' not only to satisfy them but to exceed their expectations.
In addition to traditional CPA services such as Accounting, Domestic & International Taxation (including Cost Segregation Studies for Commercial Real Estate) and Assurance our firm is committed to provide a wide range of Business Consulting as well as Financial and Wealth planning services through our professional alliance with New York Life Insurance Company
U.S. Tax Laws are very dynamic and are constantly under review or being updated.
Every and any change in U.S. Tax Laws adds complexity and requires 'superior know how'. This is precisely what we offer...
Our tax consultants at Froehlich & De La Rua are constantly keeping up to date with the changes in our Tax Laws. Our advice, know-how and vast experience acquired over the years ensures that you have access to cutting-edge strategies and actions in order to minimize your tax burden. Our Reserach & Development process is the best in the industry.
This cutting-edge apporach to the design and development of the best taxation strategy for your business will allow you to obtain and assure certainty about the future of your business. After all, every financial decision requires careful planning and superior implementation since ultimately there could be serious tax implications in the outcome of your business.
Froehlich & De La Rua provides a variety of tax planning and consulting services for individuals, businesses, trusts and tax-excempt entities, including: estate, gifting and retirement planning; federal, state and local tax issues; international tax advice and succession planning.
For individuals, our tax services go beyond the traditional 1040 return preparation. Through our tax advisors and leveraging on several Professional Alliances we are fully prepared to offer a complete Wealth Planning integrated service. Our recommendations include several tax tactics, such as: timing income and deductions, obtaining tax excempt income, using tax-advantaged investment tools, obtaining capital gains in lieu of ordinary income and using gifts and trusts. Our cutting-edge thinking approach in regards to tax planning will help you grow and preserve assets, defer income and reduce taxes on your income, estate, gifts, investments and retirement distributions.
Wether it be compliance, wealth planning or consulting, our aim is to provide you with the best possible advice and appropriately tailored recommendations, and/or strategies within the legal framework. All of this will ensure that you build and strengthen your net worth while minimizing your tax burden.
- Annual Return Filings.
- Quarterly Estimate Calculations.
- Franchise Returns and Annual Reports.
- Sales and Use Tax Returns.
- Payroll Tax Returns.
- IRS Representation.
- Tax Planning for Individuals - Wealth Planning:
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Strategies to reduce the amount of transfer taxes.
- Timing/mode of transfer.
- Financial security for children.
- Tax planning tied to transfer goals.
- Income Tax Projections
- Tax impact of proposed future transactions.
- Budgeting tools for cash flow.
- Analysis of timing and structure.
- Personal Financial Planning
- Budgeting financial resources to meet retirement.
- Gifting, education and other goals.
- Family tax planning, including divorce.
- Retirment planning.
- Business Tax Services:
- Compensation planning
- New rules govern Deferred Compensation Plans.
- Corporate Tax Planning.
- International Tax Services
- Multistate Taxes.
- Property Taxes.
- Commercial Real Estate Cost Segregation Studies.
- Research & Development credits
- Sales and use taxes.
- State taxes and incentives services
- Reverse sales and use tax audits.
- Transfer Pricing.
Our Accounting Services are aimed to help improve your company's financial management efficiency.
Froehlich & De La Rua provides a wide range of accounting services to meet and exceed your company's needs. Our services allow you to concentrate on what matter most, 'your business operation', while leaving us the administrative and financial support functions, giving you peace of mind and enhancing your focus in the business. Some examples of the services we provide include:
- Outsourced Accounting.
- General Ledger / Trial Balance Maintenance.
- Analysis of client prepared General Ledger / Trial Balance.
- Monthly and End-of-Year accounting.
- Payroll Tax and Sales Tax return preparation.
- Account Reconciliation.
- CFO, Controller and Bookkeeper outsourced staffing.
- Payroll and Accounts Payable processing.
- Accounting System design and support.
- Depreciation Schedules.
- Accounting Sofware consulting and support.
Froehlich & De La Rua's Real Estate Cost Segregation Services; you can receive secure, meaningful federal, state and local tax savings. Our Cost Segregation Studies accelerate income tax depreciation deductions, providing you with maximum cash flow.
Valuable Tax Savings Imbedded in Buildings
Your company's real estate holdings constitute a huge capital investment. With Froehlich & De La Rua engineering-based cost segregation studies, you maximize your real property's financial return by generating significant cash flow savings. Our cost segregation professionals generate cash tax savings by carving our shorter-lived assets (qualifying for 5-, 7-, or 15-year write off periods) that are normally imbedded in a building's construction or acquisition costs (generally depreciated over 39 years).
You and Froehlich & De La Rua will "mine out" these buried tax savings from:
- New buildings presently under construction.
- Existing buildings undergoing renovation, remodeling, restoration or expansion.
- Purchase of existing properties.
- Office/facility leasehold improvements and "fit outs".
- Post-1986 real estate construction, building acquisitions or improvements where no cost segregation study was performed (even though the statute of limitations previously closed on the property construction/acquisition year).
Profit from the benefits of your cash flow savings !
For every million dollars of property you reclassify for faster depreciation write-offs, the present value of your increased cash flow from income tax savings may approximate $230,000.
Integrity, Credibility and Objectivity...
Audited financial statements provide benefits to our clients far beyond their immediate compliance function. They bring credibility and transparency to their financial position. They are the main tool when communicating a financial position objectively, and to comply to the best possible standard with its function, they must communicate the financial picture in an 'easy to understand' format. In addition, audited financial statements provide valuable insight on how to improve business performance. These principles apply to all our assurance services.
At Froehlich & De La Rua we keep high standards of professional practice, including a strong quality control that emphasizes independence, integrity and objectivity and includes many control features that far exceed our professional practice requirements.
Some key features of our Quality Control System include:
- All professional personnel are required to confirm to our assurance clients their independance on an annual basis.
- We have rigid standards for acceptance of new engagements.
- We require mandatory consultation with specialists on difficult accounting and/or auditing issues.
- An independent CPA firm regularly reviews our work from whom we have consistently received a 'clean' opinion on these reviews.
- We conduct our own internal peer reviews on a regular basis.
- Our training programs provide 50 percent more training than required by professional standards.
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations of financial statements.
- Industry specific financial reporting services.
- Organizational Performance Measurements.
- Internal Controls.
- Internal Audits.
- Due Diligence / Special Investigations.
- Activity-based Cost Accounting.
- Attesting reliability of non-financial information.
One business, one personalized differentiated Advisory practice...
We operate as a 'one stop shop' business advisory firm, with a botomless pool of resources to serve across all of our client portfolio. It is a structure that enables us to mobilize resources quickly, and allocate them to projects in the right place, at the right time. Our focus is to help drive your business performance thus enhancing your profitability... Through our industry-focused approach, we help clients like you manage risk, improve performance and sustain the results. Some consulting firms think only of the business strategy; some physically deploy technology; but our Business Advisory service helps to execute integrated enterprise-wide performance transformation initiatives. We help to turn strategy into results. Froehlich & De La Rua provides a wide range of business consulting and comprehensive financial management services such as:
We operate as a 'one stop shop' business advisory firm, with a botomless pool of resources to serve across all of our client portfolio. It is a structure that enables us to mobilize resources quickly, and allocate them to projects in the right place, at the right time.
Our focus is to help drive your business performance thus enhancing your profitability...
Through our industry-focused approach, we help clients like you manage risk, improve performance and sustain the results. Some consulting firms think only of the business strategy; some physically deploy technology; but our Business Advisory service helps to execute integrated enterprise-wide performance transformation initiatives.
We help to turn strategy into results.
Froehlich & De La Rua provides a wide range of business consulting and comprehensive financial management services such as:
- Business Registration / Entity Selection.
- Accounting Software consulting.
- Business Plan preparation.
- Business Due Diligence.
- Budget Planning and Control.
- Outsourced CFO / Controller.
- Business Valuation.
- Business Coaching
- Strategic Leadership Agenda.
- Change Management consulting.
- Human Resources Management.
- Profitability Analysis and Improvement.
- Cost Rationalization.
- Succession Planning.
- Quality Control.
- Trustee Services.
- Financial / Wealth Planning.
- Governance Diagnosis and Review.
- External Board Membership services.
Planning and securing your future...
Froehlich & De La Rua offers Financial and Wealth Planning services for individuals and families as well as investment consulting and compliance services for institutional clients. We build trsuted relationships and tailor integrated solutions to help you meet your financial goals.
Our team of experts combine their knowledge and wisdom with the expertise of top financial institutions.
Through a professional alliance with New York Life Insurance Company we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with an outstanding portfolio of products and services to secure a sound financial future.
Our apporach to financial and wealth planning begins with you. Through a process focused on your needs and life goals, our team of experts help you tailor a unique wealth management plan. Our services include:
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Strategies
- Education Funding
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management
- Investment Management
- Charitable Gift Strategies
- Benefit Plan Consulting